Afrikaans FAL – Verbs – Superhero Powers (with audio)
Oh no! The superheroes have lost their powers! Answer questions about verbs to help them to gain their powers back and fly away.
This interactive lesson consists of:
– Discussing what a verb is and going through examples in Afrikaans
– Finding verbs in sentences
– Matching verbs to the correct pictures
– Filling in verbs into the correct sentences
– Identifying the verb from pictures
– Acting out verbs and guessing what the action is
– Writing down verbs with a timer on
– Putting verbs in sentences
– An action rhyme with verbs
– Audio buttons for sentences and words to be read for you with the correct pronunciation
This lesson is filled with a variety of ways to approach verbs and will make sure that the Afrikaans vocabulary is well revised.
*Post a picture or video of the learners interacting with our content and share it on social media. Make sure to tag Sense Education so that others can see how learning can be fun.
Subject: Afrikaans First Additional Language
Format Type: PowerPoint Presentation
Suitable for: Grade 1 – 2
Group size: 4 learners / 4 groups
Copyright: Sense Education
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.