Afrikaans – Healthy habits – Help the superhero find her pathway (with audio)
We need to live a healthy lifestyle to make sure that we live longer and have a good life. What can we implement in our daily lives to do this? Help the superhero to find all the healthy habits in a game which will make a clear pathway for her to run. Identify the healthy habit pictures to receive points.
This interactive lesson consists of:
– Introducing Afrikaans healthy habit vocabulary
– Discussions and sentences on what healthy habits can be implemented into our lives
– Writing sentences with the healthy habits vocabulary
– Reading the Afrikaans healthy habits vocabulary
– Identifying the healthy habits vocabulary through pictures
– Writing a list of healthy habits
– Audio buttons for sentences and words to be read for you with the correct pronunciation.
Did the superhero find her pathway? Were you able to recognise all of the new vocabulary learnt?
*Post a picture or video of the learners interacting with our content and share it on social media. Make sure to tag Sense Education so that others can see how learning can be fun.
Subject: Afrikaans First Additional Language
Content: Listening and Speaking, Vocabulary
Format Type: PowerPoint Presentation
Suitable for: Grade 2 – 3
Group size: Unlimited
Copyright: Sense Education
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.