Afrikaans – Mouse and lion story and comprehension games (with audio)
Mouse decides to climb on Lion’s nose, which irritates Lion. Lion wants to eat Mouse but Mouse convinces him that he will one day need his help. One day Lion got caught in a net while hunting. Read the story to find out what happened next.
This interactive lesson consists of:
– Shared reading of “Muis en Leeu”
– Introducing challenging Afrikaans vocabulary in the story
– Sequencing pictures from the story
– Questions and answers about the story (comprehension)
– Acting and speaking like the characters
– Filling in the missing words from the story
– Audio buttons for sentences and words to be read for you with the correct pronunciation.
Did Mouse escape Lion? What was your favourite adventure with Mouse?
*Post a picture or video of the learners interacting with our content and share it on social media. Make sure to tag Sense Education so that others can see how learning can be fun.
Subject: Afrikaans First Additional Language
Content: Reading and comprehension
Format Type: PowerPoint Presentation
Suitable for: Grade 2 – 3
Group size: Unlimited
Copyright: Sense Education
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.