Grade 11 CAPS – Microorganisms and Immunity
Detailed slide shows with notes and visuals on the grade 11 CAPS curriculum for the concept of immunity, vaccinations and biotechnology.
* 80 slide presentation in full colour containing all information required by CAPS ATP (2021 – 2023)
* PDF and PP printer-friendly versions to use for student handouts
Detailed explanation of content:
- Immunity, including plants and animal’s immune responses
- Use of drugs (antibiotics) and their effects on microorganisms
- Antibiotic resistance
- Use of microorganisms to produce insulin and antibiotics
- Traditional technology to produce food and drink
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.