Grade 12 CAPS – DNA Replication and Profiling
Detailed slide shows with notes and visuals on the grade 12 CAPS curriculum for the process of DNA replication and the use of DNA profiling.
* 36 slide presentation in full colour containing all information required by CAPS ATP (2021 – 2023)
* PDF and PP printer-friendly versions to use for student handouts
Detailed explanation of content:
- DNA replication
- Process of DNA replication:
- When in the cell cycle it takes place
- Where in the cell it takes place
- How DNA replication takes place (names of enzymes not required)
- The significance of DNA replication
- DNA profiling
- Interpretation of DNA profiles
- Uses of DNA profiles
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.