Grade 12 CAPS – Reproduction in Vertebrates
Detailed slide shows with notes and visuals on the grade 12 CAPS curriculum for an introduction to the topic of reproduction in vertebrates.
* 57 slide presentation in full colour containing all information required by CAPS ATP (2021 – 2023)
* PDF and PP printer-friendly versions to use for student handouts
Detailed explanation of content:
The role of the following reproductive strategies in animals in maximizing reproductive success in different environments (using relevant examples):
- External fertilisation and internal fertilisation
- Ovipary, ovovivipary and vivipary
- Amniotic egg
- Precocial and altricial development
- Parental care
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.