Grade 5 Social Sciences (SS) (Geography & History) Term 2 (Platinum)
This product contains all the work for Social Sciences (Geography & History) Grade 5, term 2 and is based on the “Platinum” textbook in English.
- Unit 1: South Africa from above.
- Unit 2: Physical features.
- Unit 3: Rivers.
- Unit 4: Physical features and human activities.
- Unit 1: When, why and where the first African farmers settled in southern Africa.
- Unit 2: Homesteads and villages.
- Unit 3: Agriculture: crops and livestock.
- Unit 4: Social, political and economic structures.
- Unit 5: Cattle were very important.
- Unit 6: Tools and weapons from iron and copper.
- Unit 7: Pottery.
- Unit 8: Trade.
- Unit 9: Religion, medicine and healing.
- Unit 10:Hunting.
Packages usually include the following but may differ from product to product:
- Overview for the term including main points, keywords and short summaries / revision.
- Mind map per chapter / topic / term depending on the volume.
- Extensive bulleted summaries in colour with pictures and / or photos.
- Activities with memo answers.
- Extra worksheets with memorandums.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.