Help pack away the toys – plural rule – words with vowel and “y” add an “s”
Help Thomas to pack away his toys which are in boxes. Answer questions about plurals to reveal what is in each box and pack the toy neatly onto the shelf. Then let’s work together to climb up the toy cupboard.
This interactive lesson consists of:
– Discussing the plural rule of adding “s” to words that have a vowel and a “y” at the end
– Sorting singular and plural words
– Converting singular to plural words by adding an “s”
– Converting plural words with an “s” to singular words
– Filling in the missing plural words
– Plural Bingo
– Reading plural words
– Putting plurals in sentences
Which one is your favourite toy? Did you get to the top of the toy cupboard?
*Post a picture or video of the learners interacting with our content and share it on social media. Make sure to tag Sense Education so that others can see how learning can be fun.
Format Type: PowerPoint Presentation
Suitable for: Grade 2 – 3
Group size: Unlimited
Copyright: Sense Education
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.