Help the pirate find his treasure – t sound – challenge
Ahoy! I see so many treasure chests but I am not sure where the treasure is. Help the pirate find the treasure by identifying all the pictures and words that start with a “t”.
This interactive game consists of:
– Recognising the “t” sound
– Writing the “t” sound
– Discussing things that start with a “t” sound
– Listening to a story and identify the words that start with a “t”
– Identifying which picture starts with a “t” sound
– Identifying which word in a sentence starts with a “t” sound
How much treasure did you collect for the pirate? Is he happy now?
*Post a picture or video of the learners interacting with our content and share it on social media. Make sure to tag Sense Education so that others can see how learning can be fun.
Format Type: PowerPoint Presentation
Suitable for: Grade R – 1
Group size: Unlimited
Copyright: Sense Education
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.