Let’s take pictures – Consonant phonics blends
Click click! Flash! You are taking pictures of Sally. Where is she? The camera is rolling and you need to get started on identifying what you see. Remember it all because it might help you later on!
This interactive lesson consists of:
– Mixture phonics sounds (tw, tr, cl, pl, bl, fl, sl, st, sp, sm, sk, sc, sn, squ, sw)
– Filling in the missing phonics word
– Identifying phonics pictures
– Reading phonics words
– Matching words in a memory game
– Writing sentences with words
Did you take all the pictures you wanted to take? Now you have wonderful memories to keep!
*Post a picture or video of the learners interacting with our content and share it on social media. Make sure to tag Sense Education so that others can see how learning can be fun.
Format Type: PowerPoint Presentation
Suitable for: Grade 2 – 3
Group size: Unlimited
Copyright: Sense Education 2022
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.