The cargo ships need to get to the other side of the port. We can help by identifying what “sh” pictures the ships are carrying. Then complete a variety of “sh” word tasks and watch the cargo ships move to the right port.
This interactive lesson consists of:
– Recognising the “sh” sound
– Discussing things that start and end with a “sh” sound
– Listening to a story and identify the words that start and end with an “sh”
– Identifying what “sh” words and pictures
– Use coordinates to find ships
– Filling in the missing letters
– Reading sentences with “sh” words
– sh word Bingo
– Spelling “sh” words game
– Building “sh” words
Well done! You helped all of the cargo ships and got to learn all about “sh” words.
*Post a picture or video of the learners interacting with our content and share it on social media. Make sure to tag Sense Education so that others can see how learning can be fun.
Format Type: PowerPoint Presentation
Suitable for: Grade 1
Group size: Unlimited
Copyright: Sense Education