The pirates are looking for the treasure and want to be the first to get it. Help them to move faster to the treasure by answering questions about three letter “g” words.
This interactive lesson consists of:
– Identifying “g” pictures and words
– Sounding out three letter words
– Reading three letter words
– Matching “g” words to the correct picture
– Unjumbling three letter words
What else did the pirates find along their way? Yo ho ho!
*Post a picture or video of the learners interacting with our content and share it on social media. Make sure to tag Sense Education so that others can see how learning can be fun.
Format Type: PowerPoint Presentation
Suitable for: Grade R – 1
Group size: Up to 4 learners / 4 groups
Copyright: Sense Education 2022