Sample paper 1 : Relations: convert between tables, graphs, mappings and lists of points (10-F.1)
- This resource is a test paper containing 25 multiple-choice questions that cover the topic of converting between tables, graphs, mappings and lists of points in the context of relations.
- Each question has four options, out of which only one is correct.
- The test paper includes general instructions and sample problem-solving rules to help test-takers approach the questions.
- The resource is suitable for individuals looking to test their knowledge and understanding of the topic, or for educators to use as an assessment tool in the classroom.
- The resource is easily accessible and can be used both online and offline, making it a convenient study tool.
We would appreciate it if you rated us after a purchase. policy NOTE**** Please do not share our product for free on any social media site. Rather, you may share our product link. If you do share a product for free, it is an act of plagiarism. The content is provided to you only as per your purchase for what you have paid. Last updated: September 20, 2022