Tenses: past, present and future – Bullseye questions
Can you hit the bullseye with one shot? Answer the questions about past, present and future tense and watch the arrows fly.
This interactive lesson consists of:
– Discussing past, present and future tense
– Examples of past, present and future tense sentences
– Identifying whether a sentence is in past, present or future tense
– Rewriting present tense sentences to future tense
– Rewriting present tense sentences to past tense
– Writing sentences about a picture
*Your rating of this resource will be invaluable to us!
*Post a picture or video of the learners interacting with our content and share it on social media. Make sure to tag Sense Education so that others can see how learning can be fun
Format Type: PowerPoint Presentation
Suitable for: Grade 2 – 3
Group size: Unlimited
Copyright: Sense Education 2023
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.