Trick or treat – nouns
The monsters want to move closer to the sweets. Help them move forward by answering questions about nouns.
This interactive lesson consists of:
– Discussing what a noun is with examples
– Identifying the noun in sentences
– Identifying which group the noun falls into (people, place or thing)
– Filling in the correct noun in a sentence
– Identifying whether a word is a noun, verb or adjective
Which monster won the race to the sweets?
*Post a picture or video of the learners interacting with our content and share it on social media. Make sure to tag Sense Education so that others can see how learning can be fun.
Format Type: PowerPoint Presentation
Suitable for: Grade 2 – 3
Group size: up to 4 learners or 4 groups
Copyright: Sense Education 2022
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.