Number Bonds to 5 Activity FREE SAMPLE – Bingo Game – Printable & Digital – 1-5
Need an activity for practicing number bonds to 5 with your kiddos that will be fun and engaging? This math bingo game is perfect for getting your students focused on addition as they do number bonds for numbers 1-5! With printable and digital versions included, you will be able to use this bingo game no matter what life throws at you – whether you are teaching in person or doing distance learning!
This is FREE SAMPLE of a larger set of Number Bonds Bingo Games. Check out my store to see the full set and save 20% by getting all the games together in the bundle!
If you choose to use the printable version of this game, prep includes printing, laminating and cutting (if you use the printable calling cards and/or playing squares – but these are optional!).
If you choose to use the digital version that is compatible with Google Slides™, there is little to no prep required!
I have even created a digital set of Calling Cards on my website for you to use if you wish – which is automatically randomised and can be displayed for students to see easily – to save you time!
This fun Number Bonds Bingo Game includes:
– Clickable contents for easy navigation
– Teacher information
– 3 printable Bingo Boards in colour
– 3 printable Bingo Boards in black and white
– Printable Calling Cards and Playing Squares in colour
– Printable Calling Cards and Playing Squares in black and white
– Drag and drop digital version compatible with Google Slides (with all 3 boards, calling cards and playing squares incorporated)
– Access to digital Calling Cards on my website. Please note: You will have access to these digital calling cards indefinitely for as long as my website remains active.
Thank you so much,
Colleen Schwartz Colleen’s Cosmic Collection
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.