Being a Teacha! Seller
- All teacher created materials will be uploaded by the seller who created the materials.
- It is the seller’s responsibility to ensure that the product has featured images.
- Teacha Sellers can, at any time, remove their products from the Teacha! website by deleting it from their Seller Dashboard.
- Teacha! Payouts occur every 2nd month (February, April, June, August, October, December) if the total commission earned during the period exceeds R150.
- Sellers are able to track commission earned on their Dashboard.
- Sellers set their own prices, although these prices may not be below R10. Teacha! reserves the right to change the minimum amount at any time. You may not charge more for a resource that is offered for free or less elsewhere.
- Sellers must indicate whether a third-party app is needed (e.g. prezis, powerpoint, word) to use a resource or if it’s based on a specific book that may need to be purchased (e.g. Platinum or a storybook that isn’t freely available).
- Sellers are responsible for ensuring resources are free from faults. If a resource isn’t working, the seller will be notified and will have two days to fix the resource.
- Commission of 35% is payable to Teacha! on every product sold.
- Your shop and products may not contain links, email addresses or phone numbers or requests to contact you personally for sales.
- Copyright on products sold is owned by the Seller.
- It is the Seller’s responsibility that all images and information contained in their products does not breach any copyright and that all work is their own.
- In the event that a copyright breach is reported, it will be removed immediately and be investigated with the concerned seller.
- Teacha! does not take any responsibility for copyright breaches by seller on the website.
- Teacha! has the right to remove any products hosted on the platform.
Making use of Teacha! content
- No material hosted on Teacha! may be reproduced without consent from Teacha or the concerned seller. This includes but is not limited to images, articles and links.
- Teacha! does not take responsibility for any damage caused by products downloaded from the Teacha! website such as malware.
- It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that they have the appropriate software to open and to make use of the products sold on Teacha!
- Advertisers on Teacha! are not necessarily endorsed by Teacha!
- Teacha! will never sell or distribute contact details gathered from the shopping process.
Payment & Refunds