1. Agreement to Terms
2. Use of Resources
- All resources available in Foundation Focus Finds are the intellectual property of Foundation Focus Finds and are protected by copyright laws.
- Resources purchased from Foundation Focus Finds are for personal and/or classroom use only. They may not be redistributed, resold, or shared in any form without explicit permission from Foundation Focus Finds.
- Reference this product in blog post, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues, ONLY if both credit is given to myself as author, and a link back to my Teacha! store is included in the presentation.
- Resources may not be modified, adapted, or translated without prior consent from Foundation Focus Finds.
- Upon purchase, you are granted a single-user license to use the purchased resources for personal and/or classroom use.
- If you wish to use the resources for multiple users or in a school/district-wide capacity, please purchase the appropriate multi-user or extended license.
4. Copyright and Intellectual Property
- All materials in Foundation Focus Finds are protected by copyright. You may not claim ownership or authorship of any materials purchased from this store.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works based on the resources without explicit permission from Foundation Focus Finds.
- While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy and quality of the resources provided, Foundation Focus Finds cannot guarantee that the materials will meet your specific needs or expectations.
- Foundation Focus Finds is not liable for any damages or losses arising from the use of the materials purchased from this store.
8. Changes to Terms