Phonics: ch and sh words – Footprints on the beach
Let’s play a “ch” and “sh” board game. Use the ladders to climb up the board and the footprints to walk down the board. Who is the winner?
This interactive lesson consists of:
– Reading a paragraph with “ch” and “sh” words
– Identifying “sh” and “ch” words in the paragraph
– Sorting “ch” and “sh” words into their own categories
– Writing down “ch” and “sh” words
– Clapping out syllables of “ch” and “sh” words
– “ch” and “sh” board game
– Making sentences with the words
*Your rating of this resource will be invaluable to us!
*Post a picture or video of the learners interacting with our content and share it on social media. Make sure to tag Sense Education so that others can see how learning can be fun
Format Type: PowerPoint Presentation
Suitable for: Grade 1 – 2
Group size: Up to 6 learners or groups
Copyright: Sense Education 2023
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.