Space race – present, past and future tense
The rockets are racing to get to the moon. Answer questions about present, past and future tense to be able to move the rocket forward.
This interactive lesson consists of:
– Discussing what present, past and future tense means
– Identifying whether a sentence in past, present or future tense
– Changing sentences from present to past tense
– Changing sentences from present to future tense
– Changing sentences from past to present tense
– Changing sentences from past to future tense
– Identifying the correct past tense verb
– Writing sentences in past, present and future tense
– Unjumbling sentences
Who got to the moon first? Now you are an expert with tenses.
*Post a picture or video of the learners interacting with our content and share it on social media. Make sure to tag Sense Education so that others can see how learning can be fun.
Format Type: PowerPoint Presentation
Suitable for: Grade 2 – 3
Group size: 4 learners / 4 groups
Copyright: Sense Education 2022
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.