Volleyball game – suffixes “ed”, writing in past tense
Get ready to go to a volleyball game and show off your skills! Answer a question correctly and your team scores a point. Does the red team or blue team win?
This interactive lesson consists of:
– Reading a passage with “ed” words
– Identifying “ed” words
– Discussing the suffix “ed”
– Reading “ed” words
– Putting words in sentences
– Sorting “ed” words into how they sound
– Filling in the missing words
– Identifying whether the word needs the suffix “ed” in a sentence
– Changing present and future tense sentences into past tense
– Writing sentences in the past tense and starting with the word “yesterday”
Bring out your A game and show each other how an excellent game of volleyball is played. Good luck!
*Post a picture or video of the learners interacting with our content and share it on social media. Make sure to tag Sense Education so that others can see how learning can be fun.
Format Type: PowerPoint Presentation
Suitable for: Grade 1 – 2
Group size: Unlimited
Copyright: Sense Education 2022
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.