Dinosaur World – Phonics cl, fl
Dinosaurs are out and about today. They are needing our help to try to find all of them. Some are big, some are small, some are flying and others are hatching out of eggs! Answer questions about the “fl” and “cl” sounds and interact with these magnificent creatures!
This interactive lesson consists of:
– Reading “cl” and “fl” words
– Unjumbling the “cl” words
– Phonics word search
– Reading sentences with “cl” and “fl” words
– Sorting “fl” and “cl” words
– Writing sentences with “fl” and “cl” words
– Filling in the missing “cl/fl” words
– Putting “fl” and “cl” words in sentences
– Identifying “fl” and “cl” words in sentences
– Building silly sentences
Did you find all of the dinosaurs? Which dinosaur was your favourite?
*Post a picture or video of the learners interacting with our content and share it on social media. Make sure to tag Sense Education so that others can see how learning can be fun.
Format Type: PowerPoint Presentation
Suitable for: Grade 2 – 3
Group size: Unlimited
Copyright: Sense Education
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.