Share this resource
As a Special Needs teacher, it was hard to find enough reading material for struggling learners at a basic level.
I always had to jump from one reading series to another without continuity in building vocabulary.
‘my own’ reading series:
• enjoy reading about Mika and her family
• with plenty of practice at a basic level
• with a progressive storyline
• focusing on a child’s environment and growing interaction with people
• learning a few new words with each book
• building up a controlled list of vocabulary
– Teacher resource: flashcards: cut out – red books 1-4
( 0 ratings )
My classroom resources