Help the prince find Rapunzel – nouns
The prince needs to go through the maze in order to save Rapunzel on the other side. Help him fight the obstacles along his way by answering questions about nouns.
This interactive lesson consists of:
– Examples of nouns and discussing what a noun is
– Identifying the nouns in the sentences
– Identifying which group the noun falls in (place, thing, people)
– Fill in the missing noun in a sentence
– Putting nouns in sentences
– Thinking of common nouns which start with a specific letter
Did the prince find Rapunzel?
*Post a picture or video of the learners interacting with our content and share it on social media. Make sure to tag Sense Education so that others can see how learning can be fun.
Format Type: PowerPoint Presentation
Suitable for: Grade 2 – 3
Group size: Unlimited
Copyright: Sense Education 2022
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.