Grade 12 Term 4 Teaching Resources
Get your Grade 12’s ready for Term 4 with these teaching resources! Whether your students are in the classroom or at home, our curated collection of worksheets, study guides, tests, and more covers all learning areas. Empower your students with resources designed to enhance their understanding and make learning engaging wherever they are.
Looking for Afrikaans teaching resources? Blaai deur die Graad 12 Kwartaal 4 hulpmiddel versameling hier.
Grade 12 English FAL Poetry Analyzes (IEB) Noted
This product contains analyzes of 10 poems in the English FAL, Grade 12 (IEB curriculum) with clear explanations, meanings and notes by the compiler (external party).
- Sonnet 116 (Let me not to the marriage of true minds) - William Shakespeare
- Prayer before birth - Louis MacNeice
- Mending wall - Robert Frost
- Futility - Wilfred Owen
- I thank you God for this amazing - E.E. Cummings
- Museé des Beaux Arts - W.H. Auden
- Walking away - Cecil Day-Lewis
- Refugee Mother and child - Chinua Achebe
- Lament for a dead cow (translated from Xhosa by Francis Carey)
- Love poem for my country - Sandile Dikeni
Othello - Act 1
This beautiful set of slides creates curiosity and interest in the play. Using visual learning, the play is made relevant. This 'Act 1' set of slides is the second part of a greater series of Power Point slides on the play. This resource can be used as a standalone or with the other Power Point slides in the series. The slides include a lesson by lesson approach with all scenes covered in detail. Skills for answering literature contextual questions and literature essays are covered.
A Hard Frost - Poetry Slides
A Hard Frost Bright Slides that show a line-by-line anaylsis A great resource for learners who struggle with poetry, as it includes pictures to help visualize what the poet is saying. I used these slides in my English Class, where majority of my learners were not English HL speakers These slides are 100 % editable, so you can add or remove anything or adjust to suite your notes. I made use of a variety of notes to compile these slides. They can also be used by learners.
Gr 11 and 12 Trig Identities/Reduction formula matching activity
Perfect for revising Gr 11 and 12 Trig identities, reduction formula and special angles. Gr 12 activities includes double and compound angles. Four matching activities, each with 12 expressions to simplify: (1) Gr 11 Identities (2) Gr 12 Identities (3) Gr 11 reduction formula/special angles (4) Gr 12 reduction formula/special angles. Suggested set up: * Print and laminate cards * Learners work in small groups. Each person selects any expression to simplify. * They solve either a RHS or a LHS card to find the matching card. * To claim the pair of cards the person must first explain their solution to the rest of the group. Memorandum included. Resource is 17 pages, including the memo.
Trigonometry Grade 12 Revision Lesson
Learning Outcomes: Grade 12
1. Compound angle identities:
sin(𝛼 ± 𝛽) = sin𝛼 cos𝛽 ± sin𝛽 cos𝛼
cos(𝛼 ± 𝛽) = cos𝛼 cos𝛽 ± sin𝛼 sin𝛽
sin 2𝛼 = 2sin𝛼 cos𝛽
cos 2𝛼 = cos²𝛼 - sin²𝛼
= − 2cos²𝛼 - 1
= 1 − 2sin²𝛼
2. Revise the proof of the sine, cosine and area rules
3. Solve problems in two and three dimensions applying the sine, cosine and area rules
Welcome to this Trigonometry revision lesson! In this session, we will consolidate the concepts you've covered in Grade 11 and Grade 12 Mathematics. Begin by watching the video presentation, and then proceed to explore the summarized content on Trigonometry. Towards the end of the lesson, you'll find a basic example to test your comprehension of Trigonometry. Keep in mind that practice is the path to perfection, so dive in and sharpen your skills!
Mathematical Literacy Study Notes
This booklet covers the entire mathematical literacy syllabus that is examined in Matric. It has notes and rules for all sections and examples with the answers included. It is colour coded and easy to follow and understand. It has both paper 1 and 2 example questions. It includes:
- Basic Skills
- Line Graphs
- Inverse Proportions
- Conversions of measurements/units
- Data Handling
- National and Global Statistics
- Organising Data
- Central Tendency
- Box and Whisker Diagram
- Map Work
- Strip map
- Travel options
- Travel costs
- Compass Directions
- Bar Scale
- Number Scale
- Bar to Number Scale
- Measurements for regular and irregular shapes
- Surface Area
- Measuring brick wall/wall with metal sheets
- Tree Diagram
Grade 12 Physical Science Learner Notebook from which to study for tests and exams throughout year.
- If our Grade 12 PowerPoint slides are used in class by the teacher on a regular basis, or if learners have access to these slides, this Learner Notebook is a summary of every slide for the whole curriculum and is ideal from which to study for tests and exams throughout the year - without the learner having to make notes for themselves from the slides or from the textbook - what a bonus!
- Excellent for printing - only 87 pages covering the whole curriculum!
- Design & print your own cover for the book
- Even if the slides are not used by the teacher in class, learners can still use this book from which to study at home.
- One Learner Notebook can be purchased by the teacher, duplicated at school and distributed to every learner in the class.
- If necessary, learners can be asked to pay for the printing costs of their book and they will thus take more serious ownership of the book if they have had to pay something towards the cost of the book.
- The teaching and learning of these critical subjects is most effective if the teacher uses the PowerPoint slides in class every day, the learners have the Learner Notebook open on the desk in front of them while the teacher is teaching and they can add any additional notes written on the board by the teacher and then the Learner Notebook is used at home from which to revise the daily work and to prepare for tests and exams throughout the year.
- This pedagogy is being used with amazing results at many schools in South Africa!
- Ordering 5 - 10 key chapters in animated PowerPoint OR
- Ordering the complete Curriculum of 34 chapters in animated PowerPoint for classroom teaching or use at home!
EXAM ENERGY, MOTION AND FORCES
This exam covers the physics topics of energy, motion, gravity, pressure and temperature as well as transfers of energy. It has nineteen questions with one hundred and fifty marks allocated to them. The questions vary in style and ability. I have left the exam in WORD mode for easy manipulation. A full mark scheme is also included.
Grade 12 Geography Economic Informal sector
This resource is the LAST RESOURCE part of a 6-cluster series.
There are eight comprehensive slides in this PPT. This resource uses knowledge from various sources such as government websites, Google websites, and knowledge and reports.
Great for a first-year teacher or someone looking for new resources
Gr 12 Economic sector Agriculture Powerpoint Presentation
A thorough Powerpoint presentation to be used in class by learners/teachers. Making the concepts easy to understand, and fun to use. The importance of agriculture and food security are the main topics discussed in the presentation.
GRADE 12 LIFE SCIENCES TEST ON HUMAN REPRODUCTION SYSTEM WITH MEMORANDUM (LAST PUSH)
GRADE 12 LIFE SCIENCES TEST ON HUMAN REPRODUCTION SYSTEM MEMORANDUM IS AVAILABLE TEST IS OUT OF 50 MARKS ADVISED DURATION FOR THE TEST IS 50 MINUTES YOU MAY CHECK YOUR ANSWERS WITH THE MEMORANDUM AVAILABLE GOOD LUCK!
This exam covers the following topics, respiration, the circulatory system, animal digestive systems, enzymes, plant and animal cells, the ventilation system, the nervous system and genetics as well as other anatomy related questions. The exam has questions with varying ability levels. The exam has a total mark allocation of one hundred and fifty spread over sixteen questions. I have left the exam in WORD mode so questions can be picked or deleted.
Life Orientation : Citizens' Rights and Responsibilities (Case Studies, Questions and Memo). Gr10-12
Two case Studies educate learners about Citizen's Rights and Responsibilities and how to make ethical/moral/humane judgements of each scenario should it play out in real life. Each situation requires a basic to sound knowledge of citizens' rights and how they should behave to keep themselves safe. A young girl finds herself stranded at an event without transport, and the second scenario involves a pedestrian who makes some choices with consequences for both case studies. How do learners respond to each case study, what are their views and why? Can those views be tweaked if they are somewhat outside the boundaries of morality or principled analyses? This worksheet includes Related Questions, the Memo, and a link to how the law relates to Road Safety.